• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bill O'Reilly: sexual harassment claims

No, it doesn't. Bill was entertaining, Tucker is not.

Not at all to me; couldn't watch more than 3 mins of him at a time. No discernible talent whatsoever. But then again, I could never understand how Benny Hill made a living in the entertainment field, either.
 
Well at least this means he is clear to campaign for POTUS, as we know that's a job in which confessing to multiple sexual assaults doesn't disqualify you.
 
Not at all to me; couldn't watch more than 3 mins of him at a time. No discernible talent whatsoever. But then again, I could never understand how Benny Hill made a living in the entertainment field, either.

He recreated old school music hall/vaudeville shows - and them as loved 'em loved his!!!!!
 
Well at least this means he is clear to campaign for POTUS, as we know that's a job in which confessing to multiple sexual assaults doesn't disqualify you.

Trump still has cabinet level positions to fill.
 
I'd never been a watcher of Inside Edition so the clips I just saw on the Daily Show were pretty shocking.

This was '90 so Bill couldn't have been that big of a name (hell, Inside Edition... 'nuff said)... so it was ridiculous to see him do an F-bomb laden meltdown during an ad break. Then slip right back into pretentious blowhard when they came back on air.

What a freakin' Diva. :rolleyes:

And if that temper was the norm in the office... how the hell was it tolerated this long?
 
I'm sad. It's not that I agreed with his views, I usually didn't. It's that his show was so entertaining. He's a horndog, presumably getting too old to practice, the girls are now millionaires, that should be enough.

No way I will waste my time watching Tucker Carlson.

Could you expand on the highlighted? I'm genuinely curious what you mean here.
 
Sleeping with the fish mean gang style execution : wearing concrete overshoes and sleeping with the fish are two names for that - there are more!!!!!
 
That's how understood it. I dislike O'Reilly but I find wishing for his death to be a bit much.

It's called exuberance gone overboard!!! I haz it. Actually I just want him denounced and unable to find work absent someone even slimier than he hiring him. I think you know who I mean!!
 
That's how understood it. I dislike O'Reilly but I find wishing for his death to be a bit much.

But rather the lenient end of fuelair's full range of desired punishments for people he disagrees with. Taken in that light it seems more reasonable.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom