• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bill O'Reilly: sexual harassment claims

Bill O’Reilly’s Future at Fox Grows Dim as the Murdochs’ Support Erodes

Bill O’Reilly’s position at Fox News grew increasingly tenuous on Tuesday as support from the Murdoch family showed signs of eroding, according to three people briefed on discussions about his future.

Mr. O’Reilly’s fate at the network is expected to be discussed on Thursday at a board meeting for Fox News’s parent company, 21st Century Fox. Chief among the considerations is a continuing investigation into Mr. O’Reilly’s behavior conducted by the law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison.

Pressure on the company increased on Tuesday when another woman reported sexual harassment allegations against Mr. O’Reilly to 21st Century Fox.

The company recently renewed Mr. O’Reilly’s contract, and the Murdoch family, which controls the company, has stood by him as allegations piled up. But after a New York Times article this month detailed harassment allegations against him, more than 50 companies have pulled their advertising from his show.

lol get ********** Bill.
 
I wonder how Bill will spin this?

The same way he spun his lies about being in the Falklands war I would guess. In any news organization that cared about facts those would be pretty serious, but he is at fox so they care about the truth more than mere facts.
 
Now a new accuser has come forward anonymously with lawyer representation. She is a black woman claiming that he called her "hot chocolate". Without a photo, I don't know if she really is hot chocolate.
 
Glenn Beck got fired from Fox and it's made him rich. I predict the same for Billo. The writing may have been on the wall for him as soon as Ailes was gone, because compared to Ailes, the Murdochs place a higher priority on profit relative to politics.

I'd almost forgotten the Falklands thing.
 
I'm just not confident Fox will replace him with someone I will instinctively dislike. I want Batman to win, but I don't really want him to kill off Penguin. Batman needs Penguin. I need Billo.

Maybe they can hire Alex Jones.
 
Now a new accuser has come forward anonymously with lawyer representation. She is a black woman claiming that he called her "hot chocolate". Without a photo, I don't know if she really is hot chocolate.

I've seen that headline a lot, and it trivializes her claims. She says that for the most part he wouldn't talk to her, only grunt in an imitation of animal sexual arousal or something.
 
Glenn Beck got fired from Fox and it's made him rich. I predict the same for Billo. The writing may have been on the wall for him as soon as Ailes was gone, because compared to Ailes, the Murdochs place a higher priority on profit relative to politics.

I'd almost forgotten the Falklands thing.

He is rich. You mean richer.
 
Bill O'Reilly should be replaced by Bill Cosby.

That way the good people at Fox News will be able to have a sexual predator that knows comedy.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom