• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next Mills fairy story: Pages 1591 to 1601 are massive (pun intended) ignorance about the proton and neutron - they comprise 3 quarks and lots of gluons which are not a delusion of "three massive photons".
There are eight independent types of gluon in QCD corresponding to the combinations of color and anticolor that they carry between quarks. Gluon have no mass.

His model is a fantasy about an "orbitsphere", etc. based on previous delusions, e.g. neutral photons magically produce a charge.

A lie that "We know that a proton is comprised of three quarks and three gluons" - that is Mills fantasy based on ignorance of what gluons are.

The delusion of doing physics in "the photon frame". If we treat a photon as having an observer then all measured durations of events are zero. Than means all speed, etc.. are undefined (division by zero).

The delusion that quark velocity can be the speed of light - no massive object can get to the speed of light.
 
Last edited:
The next Mills fairy story: Page 1600 is gibberish and a lie about the Higgs boson.
A delusional "calculation" of the energy of the Higgs boson.
Gibberish about the 2012 CERN press release: CERN experiments observe particle consistent with long-sought Higgs boson
The lie of calling the Higgs mechanism "ad hoc" when it is valid science.
The delusion that not directly observing particles means that they do not exist. The quarks which Mills accepts have never been directly observed :eek:! The evidence for W and Z bosons is as good as that for quarks.
 
I note that markie appears to have departed just in time to avoid addressing this point:

I asked the same question : what are the possible teratogen properties of hydrino, and how was rat exposure to hydrino studied and published. Hint : no such things were published. For good reason if you think about it rather than swallow mills' swill. He simply ignored it and answered beside the point in a huff.


For a biochemist (or biologist can't recall what he said he was) he seem very uninterested of possible effect of Hydrino on life...
 
For a biochemist (or biologist can't recall what he said he was) he seem very uninterested of possible effect of Hydrino on life...

Especially given the wildly different claims he's made over the years about the reactivity of Hydrinos. The fact that he clearly does not know himself how reactive a Hydrino would be yet is happy produce them in mass quantities is worrying a best.
 
Especially given the wildly different claims he's made over the years about the reactivity of Hydrinos. The fact that he clearly does not know himself how reactive a Hydrino would be yet is happy produce them in mass quantities is worrying a best.

Well, it would be, if he could actually produce any. But he can't. So it isn't.
 
Given the limited tool kit for Millsfanatics I suspect another poster will be along sooner than later to go over all the same ground again.
 
Given the limited tool kit for Millsfanatics I suspect another poster will be along sooner than later to go over all the same ground again.

Did you know Mills will be bringing his product to market in the next year or two?

That's what I heard.
 
Oh, wow, he's invented time travel as well? Impressive!

Naw, just one of the side effects of long term hydrino exposure. You just act like it's 1991, again and again and again and.... The number of cycles being directly proportional to the number of current investors.
 
Naw, just one of the side effects of long term hydrino exposure. You just act like it's 1991, again and again and again and.... The number of cycles being directly proportional to the number of current investors.

Did you know hydrino water cures 158 of the 310 known types of cancer? And it only causes the one.

On a more serious note, I look forward to the new television commercials:

"Have you been exposed to hydrinos? Do you suffer from crackles, kankles or a generally morose and despondent disposition? Are your stools embarrassingly foul and off-putting to pets? Have your genital warts developed warts of their own? You may be entitled to compensation! Contact our law offices today!"
 
So why, in Chapter 10 of his book, where he is trying to calculate the orbital radii and ionisation potential of 3 to 20 electron atoms, does he treat the electron as a point particle?
I don't know how you are getting that information, but the electrons of an atom are always treated as spherical surfaces.
 
Rathke only turns to standard QM in section 3 of his paper to see if it supports the existence of states below the accepted ground state (it doesn't) after having demolished the foundation of Mills's theory in Section 2 of his paper. In section 2, he demonstrates that Mills solution to the classical wave equation is mathematically inconsistent and unphysical. Since the foundation of Mills theory is irredeemably rotten, then all the screeds of stuff that Mills builds on it is worthless. That's why it's ignored by everyone in the physics community.
If the foundation is so rotten, one wonders how he correctly predicts so many things like ionization energies. BTW, Mills wrote a rebuttal to Rathke's paper and as far as I know Rathke did not respond.
 
NO, YOU WON'T AND YOU KNOW IT!

You, like Mills, are in the business of promising what's not there.

You don't realize how much it shows your complete lack of skills and education in the matters you're trying to explain. You talk of unicorns as if you were talking of dogs. That is your capacitor. A unicorn.

I don't know what kind of justification is in your mind. I guess it's something like "I'm not learned in this but I know I'm right so I'm allowed some white lies to compensate for all of this mistreat I get for defending the future".

Well I found the picture of the capacitor, along with other parts used in the prototype SunCell. It's a Maxwell 2.85 volt electrolytic capacitor.
 
If the foundation is so rotten, one wonders how he correctly predicts so many things like ionization energies. BTW, Mills wrote a rebuttal to Rathke's paper and as far as I know Rathke did not respond.

If you have a link to the rebuttal, I'd like to read it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom