• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent a PM to MS and PeterWol62 asking about the 1990s quotes and how the facts from the quotes seem to be at odds with what they have posted.

Well, I was not aware of BLP in 1990. Whatever claims Mills may have made were perhaps wildly optimistic. I am not willing to spend time researching the details. But I am very sure that in the time period 2000 to 2012 BLP had no significant amount of power generation capability. In November 2000 when I visited them they were very keen on CIHT but the suggestions that the tiny cells which have been observed to run should soon be developed to over 10 W came from third parties, and BLP were, this time, more careful and did not comment.
Anyway, CIHT came to nothing. I have no quarrel with people who are convinced it is all a scam: I just disagree.
These posts are about claims that BLP have had significantly powerful units running for decades. I don't feel inclined to pursue the argument here as I have other things to do. But the initial post from MS is about something rather different, and perhaps that issue will be resolved in a few more months. Real soon now, as the Americans like to say....
 
Last edited:
Well, I was not aware of BLP in 1990. Whatever claims Mills may have made were perhaps wildly optimistic. I am not willing to spend time researching the details.

Can you explain, then, why you posted the following?

In fact Mills worked out, over 20 years ago, that the hydrino should exist and that it might be possible to extract energy. In theory. Then, he got to work, and met all sorts of difficulties. The first proposal failed because regeneration seemed impossible.

There you're making a definite statement about his approach back then not working, yet now you're claiming to be completely ignorant of it.

But I am very sure that in the time period 2000 to 2012 BLP had no significant amount of power generation capability. In November 2000 when I visited them they were very keen on CIHT but the suggestions that the tiny cells which have been observed to run should soon be developed to over 10 W came from third parties, and BLP were, this time, more careful and did not comment.

This article quotes Mills himself saying so: "We are projecting that we will be at the scale of power generation necessary for a power plant to replace the gasoline pumped in a day at a station with hydrogen from water in approximately 24 months".

These posts are about claims that BLP have had significantly powerful units running for decades. I don't feel inclined to pursue the argument here as I have other things to do. But the initial post from MS is about something rather different[...]

Is it, though? In what way do you believe it to be different?
 
Real soon now, as the Americans like to say....
Can you see how that might be an ethical concern? Isn't collecting a large amount of money to move into production a product based on an unproven hypothesis skipping a step?

Consider another unproven breakthrough, the EM drive. Just as unlikely. But the people working on the EM drive are first attempting to prove it is a real effect before asking money to actually power a spaceship with it. IF AND ONLY IF it actually can be proven to work would the discovery be monetised.

BLP'S so called breakthrough hasn't even been successfully proven to work yet, but they are already implying to investors it will soon be ready for market!

This is highly unethical and likely could be even criminal if it were proven BLP knew it can't work and proceeded anyway! That alone should keep anyone far away from this as an investment.
 
Last edited:
I am not willing to spend time researching the details.
Well, there's your problem.

I don't feel inclined to pursue the argument here as I have other things to do. But the initial post from MS is about something rather different, and perhaps that issue will be resolved in a few more months. Real soon now, as the Americans like to say....

So you're not interested in either details or arguments, and you dismiss people when they reference Mills' earlier claims.
But you do believe that BLP has been sitting on earth shattering scientific discoveries for decades, that their earlier claims of being on the verge of production were misrepresented by third parties, but this time they're true.

Good luck with that.
 
First, a confession. I first heard about BLP in 2006, and I visited them in October 2010, not Nov. 2000 as I wrote previously. Sorry about that, I was trying to find the date by looking in an old passport.
Secondly, all I wanted to say is that the two previous systems about which I had been reading, since 2006, did not work, and I gave the reasons, not from personal knowledge but from what Mills said at the London "road-show" last December. I don't know much about what was written around 1990, and you may draw what conclusions you like: I am not all that interested, as I am not the sort of guy who will ever send you thousands of posts. I re-iterate simply that Mills has not been building - or been able to build - systems generating useful amounts of power until very recently, and of course he may hit snags with the current project: the SunCell. But it looks promising at this point.
Thirdly, goodbye for now.
 
Hilarious. I just couldn't wrap my head around it being that long, and yet still he plays this con. Amazing.

Some of those con and free energy stupidity have been going on since the 19th century.

e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ernst_Worrell_Keely
read the part about the compressed air reserve, the water motor and otehr stuff found in his house. There are still some people looking for this stuff, and some of the free energy enthusiast named their web site keelynet.com , after a known scammer. And naturally preeminently on their page there is somebody having a free energy machine available commercially. ETA: and it seems some people pretend they are onto Keely's stuff, but I am betting they are (tada) full of gas. Sigh.

Heck I can't recall the name but the brown gas/HHO scam has been going on for decades.

You cannot lose betting on gullibility.
 
Last edited:
I re-iterate simply that Mills has not been building - or been able to build - systems generating useful amounts of power until very recently, and of course he may hit snags with the current project: the SunCell. But it looks promising at this point.
Thirdly, goodbye for now.

You keep missing the point. He has been claiming to have built such system over the last 2 and half decades. You just connected to the scam at a certain point in time, 2010, unaware of the previous decades. But when confronted with that information, you decide to dismiss it.
 
Secondly, all I wanted to say is that the two previous systems about which I had been reading, since 2006, did not work, and I gave the reasons, not from personal knowledge but from what Mills said at the London "road-show" last December. I don't know much about what was written around 1990, and you may draw what conclusions you like: I am not all that interested, as I am not the sort of guy who will ever send you thousands of posts.

This is the third version of this story that you've told. 3 in 3 posts is pretty impressive. Gets better every time you tell it.

Why did you state previously that Mills never claimed that the CIHT cells would be able to be scaled up to above 10W and that it was only 3rd parties who had said that, if you are actually completely ignorant of anything he's said on the subject?

And it's worth pointing out that the article I quoted in my previous post, in which Mills himself says that in 24 months they will be producing models with enough output to replace a power station was published in 2008. 2008 is after the 2006 that you claim as the start of your knowledge.

I re-iterate simply that Mills has not been building - or been able to build - systems generating useful amounts of power until very recently[...]

There's no evidence that he has done so yet.

Thirdly, goodbye for now.

Before you go, since all 3 of your posts on this board are in this thread, defending Mills, can you explain how you became aware of it? I'm curious.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom