• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VII

Honestly, this comment is beyond the pale.

I agree with this. Having no respect for Trump is one thing, but don't let him bring out the hatefulness in you. This is the danger of a figure like trump. When that happens, you are experiencing exactly the same process that his followers are.
 
I agree with this. Having no respect for Trump is one thing, but don't let him bring out the hatefulness in you. This is the danger of a figure like trump. When that happens, you are experiencing exactly the same process that his followers are.

He's a sexual predator who has made it clear that he is attracted to his daughter. I fail to see how it is some huge stretch to suggest that he may have acted on it.

I hate that piece of ****, but it isn't like there is no reason besides that for me saying it.
 
Last edited:
This is the last ******* time I'm talking to you Wales. Mind your own business. How many olympic medals did you win? exactly. shut up.

Trump will probably launch into an attack on Free Willie and Shamu. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't mention Moby Dick.... the great WHITE whale,... except for that part about "dick", maybe he can plumb some depths he hasn't been to.
 
He's a sexual predator who has made it clear that he is attracted to his daughter. I fail to see how it is some huge stretch to suggest that he may have acted in it.

I hate that piece of ****, but it isn't like there is no reason besides that for me saying it.

It's clear that you do. It's not healthy that you do, but that's your choice to make. Hatred for a man like trump will hurt you more than it hurts him, that's my point. I'd hope that you realise and accept that, but my warning was more for other people in the thread who have started drifting towards the kind of comment you made.
 
It's clear that you do. It's not healthy that you do, but that's your choice to make. Hatred for a man like trump will hurt you more than it hurts him, that's my point. I'd hope that you realise and accept that, but my warning was more for other people in the thread who have started drifting towards the kind of comment you made.

I think hating Trump is the only healthy reaction.
 
Trump will probably launch into an attack on Free Willie and Shamu. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't mention Moby Dick.... the great WHITE whale,... except for that part about "dick", maybe he can plumb some depths he hasn't been to.

:D hilarious.
We are so far past the stage where anyone should believe that Trump will change now. He will continue to lash out at all and sundry. I haven't checked whether he's responded to Obama's trolling(?) yet, but who will bet against it happening?
 
:D hilarious.
We are so far past the stage where anyone should believe that Trump will change now. He will continue to lash out at all and sundry. I haven't checked whether he's responded to Obama's trolling(?) yet, but who will bet against it happening?

See the Debate III thread. I think he already has reacted.
 
Donald Trump's attorney: Trump's sexual assault accusers 'aren't even women he'd be attracted to'

You may remember this stupid douche from when he embarrassed himself talking to CNN's Brianna Kielar a couple of months ago. Says who? Polls? All of them.

That Donald lawyer is also the same one that defended his boss from the accusation that he raped his first wife Ivana by arguing that it is impossible to rape your wife.

In defending his boss, Cohen also claimed that “you cannot rape your spouse. There’s very clear case law.” More from Cohen: “You’re talking about the front-runner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...mpaigns-stupidity-vis-a-vis-media-everything/
 
He's a sexual predator who talks about how hot his daughter is, how he would be dating her if she wasn't his daughter, and once said the thing they have most in common is sex. Yeah, it is perfectly plausible that he actually banged her.

I wouldn't have said this about any other Republican. It is Donald's own words and actions that led me to say it.

I have to admit that there's something very creepy between these two and that wouldn't surprise me. That's unfortunate. Ivanka is hot and could do much better.
 
Different topic. But did not Johnson similarly mislead with the Gulf of Tonkin incident?...

My point wasn't that Bush is the only president to ever mislead the public and Congress and possibly act illegally but that Democrats did not try to get him indicted on criminal charges.

Fast Eddie B said:
Thanks for your reasoned response. My guess is that if the roles were reversed, you'd be seeing exactly the same behavior. And I think history bears that out.

Regarding the GOP refusal to consider Obama's SCOTUS nominee? If by history you're referring to Joe Biden you might want to do a quick review. (It was a speech Biden gave and at a time there was no nominee.)
 
It seems that Melania was lying.

I won't say that. I will say she was wrong.

I can believe her when she says she doesn't remember it happening. Why would she? A chance meeting with a relative stranger on the street? She probably meets people on the street all the time who remember her and she doesn't remember. Why would she? They are non-distinctive to her. They, otoh, remember her.

But so much for her lawsuit.
 
I won't say that. I will say she was wrong.

I can believe her when she says she doesn't remember it happening. Why would she? A chance meeting with a relative stranger on the street? She probably meets people on the street all the time who remember her and she doesn't remember. Why would she? They are non-distinctive to her. They, otoh, remember her.

But so much for her lawsuit.

I agree. She probably doesn't interact with the peasants much at all, or care about them.
 
There will be extreme vetting...




or not.

Malik Obama is a supporter of Hamas, by the way. Above is a photo of Malik Obama at a 2010 conference in Yemen, wearing a Hamas scarf with the slogans, “Jerusalem is ours - we are coming,” and “From the river to the sea.”

In 2010 when this photo surfaced, right wing media tried their best to smear Obama with his half-brother’s endorsement of Hamas, ignoring the fact that Malik had openly declared his enmity with Barack.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom