• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Trump said something I can get behind. I earnestly encourage his supporters to listen to Trump and ignore the lying MSM, get out there and vote on 28th November!
 
I am almost certain that when people call Trump a "bore" they are thinking of the term "boor" - an unrefined, ill-mannered person.

"Bore" showed up in a blog that was linked to a few pages ago and while Trump may be one it doesn't really fit with the cad, lout etc. labels.

"Oaf" would be good though.


You're right. I made that mistake earlier in this thread. Thanks for the correction!
 
Finally Trump said something I can get behind. I earnestly encourage his supporters to listen to Trump and ignore the lying MSM, get out there and vote on 28th November!

November 28th is the start of the Trump University trial. Looks like it's on his mind to the point of distraction.

Steve S
 
Ouch!

I was very much prepared for this to not to be what it was advertised as. That she happened to look away just as he came in. Something like that. But she really looked like she was having none of it. Something has to be behind that.

To me it looked like she was actually shoving him off when she patted his arm. TYT did not include that gesture in the repeating video loop that followed - it focused on her face turning away.

I know it's ridiculous of me to read that much into it, but there are several instances of odd body language on the part of Trump and his family. (Also on the stage with Hillary). They're useless as evidence though - selective editing and repetition are propaganda techniques that both sides have used to manipulate voters.
 
...snip...

The whole video kerfuffle only plays out the way you want if you go into it already believing certain things about Trump. It doesn't demonstrate those things. That was my point. If there is other evidence that Trump is a sexual predator, then that evidence has to be presented and stand on its own merits.

Or (as out there as it might seem) we could just listen to what he says...



...snip...
ETA: What ever happened to "cad", "bore", "lout", or even "dirty old man"? Have all the other descriptions for bad behavior been rolled up into "sexual predator" now?

"cad" and "lout" may be synonyms for each other, bore certainly isn't and "dirty old man" was a phrase that covered a wide spectrum of behaviour, some of which today would be classed as sexual assault, i.e. rubbing up against a woman or man on a bus, groping at a woman's breasts, running a hand up and down someone's leg and so on.*



*obviously if such behaviour was invited/consensual that wouldn't be sexual assault
 
Last edited:
"cad" and "lout" may be synonyms for each other, bore certainly isn't and "dirty old man" was a phrase that covered a wide spectrum of behaviour, some of which today would be classed as sexual assault, i.e. rubbing up against a woman or man on a bus, groping at a woman's breasts, running a hand up and down someone's leg and so on.*

There is a language usage battle I'm beginning to give up on because I'm apparently part of a small minority. "Sexual assault" in my state is synonymous with the crime of rape and it involves penetration. I'd call what Trump brags about sexual abuse. Sadly this is very common. When I was younger I experienced it several times. I'll go out on a limb and say most women have experienced it. Probably quite a few men as well. It often involves close quarters and the semi-anonymity of a crowd - a bus, as you mentioned, subway car or tightly packed group of people.
 
There is a language usage battle I'm beginning to give up on because I'm apparently part of a small minority. "Sexual assault" in my state is synonymous with the crime of rape and it involves penetration. I'd call what Trump brags about sexual abuse. Sadly this is very common. When I was younger I experienced it several times. I'll go out on a limb and say most women have experienced it. Probably quite a few men as well. It often involves close quarters and the semi-anonymity of a crowd - a bus, as you mentioned, subway car or tightly packed group of people.

Follow Trump's lead and keep the words simple:

Make America Grope Again!

Trump/Putin
2016​
 
Follow Trump's lead and keep the words simple:

Make America Grope Again!

Trump/Putin
2016​

At the debate he said America is a great country. This undermines his message, but it was probably too subtle to affect anything.
 
At the debate he said America is a great country. This undermines his message, but it was probably too subtle to affect anything.

I don't think that analysis of nuance is a strong point in Trump supporters.
 
There is a language usage battle I'm beginning to give up on because I'm apparently part of a small minority. "Sexual assault" in my state is synonymous with the crime of rape and it involves penetration. I'd call what Trump brags about sexual abuse. Sadly this is very common. When I was younger I experienced it several times. I'll go out on a limb and say most women have experienced it. Probably quite a few men as well. It often involves close quarters and the semi-anonymity of a crowd - a bus, as you mentioned, subway car or tightly packed group of people.

What State is that? My bet is you're wrong. Grabbing a woman by the genitalia is sexual assault pretty much everywhere. Sexual assault is unwanted sexual touching. Yes the laws vary State to State, but it's more that the penalties vary. Rape is a form of sexual assault which involves penetration and is considered the most serious.
 
Last edited:
What State is that? My bet is you're wrong. Grabbing a woman by the genitalia is sexual assault pretty much everywhere. Sexual assault is unwanted sexual touching. Yes the laws vary State to State, but it's more that the penalties vary. Rape is a former of sexual assault which involves penetration and is considered the most serious.
...of which Donald Trump is guilty, according to his first wife (regardless of her later "not in the criminal sense" statement).

He's a rapist.
 
...of which Donald Trump is guilty, according to his first wife (regardless of her later "not in the criminal sense" statement).

He's a rapist.

Speaking of Donald Trump being a rapist...

Donald Trump underage rape accusation: Judge sets date for hearing of lawsuit

A federal judge has ordered a status conference hearing after a woman filed a lawsuit claiming Donald Trump raped her when she was 13-years-old in 1994.

In the lawsuit a witness, identified by the pseudonym Tiffany Doe, alleges she saw Mr Trump and billionaire-paedophile Jeffrey Epstein repeatedly rape the plaintiff, identified as Jane Doe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered that the status conference hearing for 16 December in a New York court.

She has asked for both sides to provide information to assist the Court in advancing the case to settlement or trial.

Shall we add potential pedophile to the labels we're sticking on Trump?
 
Speaking of Donald Trump being a rapist...

Donald Trump underage rape accusation: Judge sets date for hearing of lawsuit



Shall we add potential pedophile to the labels we're sticking on Trump?
I have difficulty lending much weight to the testimony of an unnamed witness and would therefore wait for more information.

In the case of the rape of his wife, Ivana's name is right there and I don't care much if she thinks it was rape "in the criminal sense." If she didn't want to have sex with him and Donald forced her to do so, it's rape...in the criminal sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom