• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The democratisation of every step in the process doesn't help, either.

Yea, sorry, no. I'm with Winston Churchill on this. "Democracy is the worst for of government, except for all the others." I understand the frustration with the uneducated and the slow wheels of democracy. But it has shown that it is the only effective check on the oligarchy.
 
Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women. Donald Trump, as far as we know, only joked about doing it. Furthermore, Bill was carrying on at least his legal sexual escapades in the White House. Donald Trump would likely be too old for that to be a concern.

How is it that you are certain Clinton sexually assaulted women? Is it because of the testimony of certain persons?

How is it that you are not sure Donald Trump sexually assaulted women? Don't you have (his) testimony to that effect?

Precisely what metric do you apply to conclude that Clinton assaulted women, but Trump didn't?

Much thanks.
 
"His victims are terrible. He is, he is really a victim himself. The whole group, Paula Jones, Lewinsky...it's just a really unattractive group. I'm not just talking about physical."

Who said the above regarding Bill Clinton?

A. Hillary Clinton

B. Donald Trump

"She's gone through terrible times. She's been through more than any woman should have to bear."

Who said the above regarding Hillary Clinton?

A. Bill Clinton

B. Donald Trump
 
No, I don't think 70 is too old for sex. I just think that one's libido drops with age. The kind of sexual assault that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are alleged to have perpetrated almost certainly arises from a competition between the libido and the superego, which the libido wins. At 70, it's a lot easier for the superego to win out.

I think this should be a bumper sticker.

Donald Trump 2016: because he's finally too old to grab the pussy.

ETA: (While Clinton's youthful 70-year-old husband might still grab the pussy or something. Because he's two months younger. So vote for Donald. Or something.)

To be honest, the parenthetical addition kinda got away from me.
 
Last edited:
And just to clarify ZiprHead's problematic wording, Juanita Broadrick stated under oath that Bill Clinton didn't rape her or even make "unwelcome sexual advances."

But you see, she was obviously coerced into saying that, because otherwise the GOP attack would fall apart, and we can't have that.
 
But you see, she was obviously coerced into saying that, because otherwise the GOP attack would fall apart, and we can't have that.

It's old news, and yes she was coerced or enticed or whatever you want to call it. Just like Monica Lewinsky filed a false affidavit at around the same time, at the behest of Clinton's lawyers. And the fact that Lewinsky's affidavit is false is beyond dispute. She was given immunity from a perjury charge in exchange for finally telling the truth.

Broaddrick, by the way, told five people that Bill Clinton raped her at the time it happened. And she had visible physical damage. It is extremely likely that Bill Clinton raped her.
 
I think this should be a bumper sticker.

Donald Trump 2016: because he's finally too old to grab the pussy.

ETA: (While Clinton's youthful 70-year-old husband might still grab the pussy or something. Because he's two months younger. So vote for Donald. Or something.)

To be honest, the parenthetical addition kinda got away from me.

You attacking a strawman here. I have not claimed that Clinton's behavior bothers me going forward. I do indeed he is too old an frail to cause much trouble in the White House. However, he was causing a lot of trouble 20 years ago, and the vast majority of Democrats couldn't have cared less.
 
If Trump really WERE angering and threatening a corrupt elite, I'm sure they'd have tried and true methods of taking him down...

LrmKwBRl.jpg
 
It's old news, and yes she was coerced or enticed or whatever you want to call it. Just like Monica Lewinsky filed a false affidavit at around the same time, at the behest of Clinton's lawyers. And the fact that Lewinsky's affidavit is false is beyond dispute. She was given immunity from a perjury charge in exchange for finally telling the truth.

Broaddrick, by the way, told five people that Bill Clinton raped her at the time it happened. And she had visible physical damage. It is extremely likely that Bill Clinton raped her.
I don't think I've seen you quite this brazen before. If it doesn't fit your purposes it's false, with no possibility of doubt.

There's really no point in engaging any further.
 
I don't think I've seen you quite this brazen before. If it doesn't fit your purposes it's false, with no possibility of doubt.

There's really no point in engaging any further.

Seriously. I highly recommend it.
 
I don't think I've seen you quite this brazen before. If it doesn't fit your purposes it's false, with no possibility of doubt.

There's really no point in engaging any further.
It's not surprising. Women are liars when they say they've been raped, they're liars when they say they weren't raped, and they only tell the truth when under the loving control of conservative Republicans.
 
It's old news, and yes she was coerced or enticed or whatever you want to call it. Just like Monica Lewinsky filed a false affidavit at around the same time, at the behest of Clinton's lawyers. And the fact that Lewinsky's affidavit is false is beyond dispute. She was given immunity from a perjury charge in exchange for finally telling the truth.

Broaddrick, by the way, told five people that Bill Clinton raped her at the time it happened. And she had visible physical damage. It is extremely likely that Bill Clinton raped her.

Well if we're going to go with convenient rumors over court testimony let's just declare this one to be 100% true, and any arguments against it are naturally coerced or faked:

Rumor holds that Donald Trump disparaged his wife Ivana's breast implants to the media during their marriage, and that the implants were an issue in their divorce.

So what if the claim is probably ********? If feels Truthy and fits the narrative, so we'll run with it.
 
It's old news, and yes she was coerced or enticed or whatever you want to call it. Just like Monica Lewinsky filed a false affidavit at around the same time, at the behest of Clinton's lawyers. And the fact that Lewinsky's affidavit is false is beyond dispute. She was given immunity from a perjury charge in exchange for finally telling the truth.

Broaddrick, by the way, told five people that Bill Clinton raped her at the time it happened. And she had visible physical damage. It is extremely likely that Bill Clinton raped her.

Bill Clinton is not a candidate for the POTUS. Donald Trump is a candidate for the POTUS:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...r-resurfaces-in-new-documentary-a6836151.html
...snip...

During their divorce in 1991, Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana accused him of "raping" her three years previously. But she has since clarified it was not in "a literal or criminal sense".

The allegation resurfaced in Matt Frei's Channel 4 documentary The Mad World of Donald Trump.

The allegation appeared in a sworn deposition made by Ivana Trump reported in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, by Harry Hurt III.

According to Lost Tycoon, Ms Trump accused him of rape after he allegedly attacked her in a "violent assault".

He is alleged to have ripped off her clothes to have sex with her.

The book claims she told her friends: "He raped me."

...snip...
 
You attacking a strawman here. I have not claimed that Clinton's behavior bothers me going forward. I do indeed he is too old an frail to cause much trouble in the White House. However, he was causing a lot of trouble 20 years ago, and the vast majority of Democrats couldn't have cared less.
I don't speak for the vast majority of Democrats. Or, indeed, any Democrats.

ETA: that's not to say I take your claim as granted. What the vast majority believed twenty years ago is not clear to me.
 
Last edited:
I don't speak for the vast majority of Democrats. Or, indeed, any Democrats.

I assumed that you are either an independent or a disgruntled/disgusted Republican from your other posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom