• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is so done

DikpSPT.jpg


LOL
 
Hillary is so done

[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/DikpSPT.jpg[/qimg]

LOL

I'm watching Sean, I love me some internet polls, Hannity and waiting to see him get behind the polls - all of which show that the Trumpster lost. For some reason, I presume it's his professionalism, he hasn't mentioned them.
 
Trump claimed to be a billionaire 10 times over. He said he would self-fund his campaign so as to not be beholden to rich donors.

Yet tonight he complained that Clinton was beholden to rich donors who gave her the advantage of paying for more TV commercials than he put on.
 
I don't understand why being pro Wall Street would be a bad thing for Clinton.
Isn't Wall Street at the heart of the economy and American power and prosperity as well as a part of the 'American Dream'.?
 
Last edited:
Wouldn't it just be President Clinton like it is for Obama?

I believe it's both. One's a title the other is the form of address.

Sorta like "Prime Minister Thatcher" and "Madam Prime Minister".


ETA: sorry 'bout that - hadn't seen the exchange on this...
 
I don't understand why being pro Wall Street would be a bad thing for Clinton.
Isn't Wall Street at the heart of the economy and American power and prosperity as well as a part of the 'American Dream'.?

She risks alienating Bernie supporters (a.k.a. Occupy Wallstreet fans) by being seen in bed with the banks.
 
Actually the last two days this thread has been a desperate attempt by Shillaries to derail the thread from the emails released by Wikileaks about Hillary's despicable lies.

B-b-b-b-bu-Trump ain't an argument, it is a cry for help.
Right... :rolleyes:
 
She risks alienating Bernie supporters (a.k.a. Occupy Wallstreet fans) by being seen in bed with the banks.

Sure I see this. But aren't these Bernie supporters just a pimple on a presidential arse? They can only be a minor percentage and not game changers. Easily ignored.
 
:eye-poppi

Actually the last two days this thread has been a desperate attempt by Shillaries to derail the thread from the emails released by Wikileaks about Hillary's despicable lies.

B-b-b-b-bu-Trump ain't an argument, it is a cry for help.

Read slowly:


They're not nearly as damaging as you were led to believe.

That's all there is to it.
 
I don't understand why being pro Wall Street would be a bad thing for Clinton.
Isn't Wall Street at the heart of the economy and American power and prosperity as well as a part of the 'American Dream'.?

Because, obviously, she is saying one thing to the public about regulating wall street and the opposite to wall street.

I cannot believe she cited Lincoln and the 13th amendment.

Lincoln would say anything to get the 13th amendment passed.
Clinton would say anything to get herself elected.

she is despicable
 
Because, obviously, she is saying one thing to the public about regulating wall street and the opposite to wall street.

I cannot believe she cited Lincoln and the 13th amendment.

Lincoln would say anything to get the 13th amendment passed.
Clinton would say anything to get herself elected.

she is despicable

Say, I know you're all for posting in the correct threads. Why don't you take your latest ruminations on a life raft over to The All Purpose Hillary Clinton thread? 'Cuz, like this one is all about how Hillary Clinton is Done. As the chance of that is about equal to the Bears winning the next four Super Bowls, you might save some face in the All Purpose thread.

Otherwise, it's beginning to look like that good old boy joke that ends with, "Be honest, son. You're not really here for the hunting, at all, are you?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom