• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of people who are "tired of white people always being called racists with no evidence" who feel Trump gets a bum rap who would go "oh yeah, he said the n-word, he's racist" and move on from him. Not to mention the ones who want to defend him but don't want to be seen as racist themselves. This would remove their last bit of shield to hide behind.

He bragged about finally not violating the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in the 90s when he opened his ritzy club in Miami in the last debate. Those "tired of white people always being called racists with no evidence" will hang onto to that in face of evidence as his attack on Judge Curiel was textbook racism.
 
He bragged about finally not violating the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in the 90s when he opened his ritzy club in Miami in the last debate. Those "tired of white people always being called racists with no evidence" will hang onto to that in face of evidence as his attack on Judge Curiel was textbook racism.

The N-Word is the bright red line of racism in this country.
It's the one undeniable thing.
 
The real question yet to be answered is why none of the 16 other Republican primary candidates didn't take on Trump directly. People like Cruz, Rubio and Christie -- all substantial figures with their own followings -- fawned over Trump, even after he started insulting and demeaning them. I suspect Christie -- veteran New Jersey pol and ex-U.S. Attorney -- could have taken Trump down almost immediately if he had wanted to. But he focused on Rubio and Cruz. They all have a lot to answer for.

Reagan's first rule - never attack another Republican. I think most of the GOP field grew up with that mantra.
 
Reagan's first rule - never attack another Republican. I think most of the GOP field grew up with that mantra.

But they were competing in primaries. They did attack each other. But they let Trump skate.
 
This could turn into a 50 state sweep for Hillary

Ex-Apprentice Producer: ‘Far Worse’ Trump Tapes Exist




Maybe Mark Cuban will offer to pony up to pay the $5 million fine.

I hope they release it a week before the election so there's no time to replace Trump

ETA: Oops! I should have finished the article...

"That doesn’t seem likely, since Cuban both works with Burnett on Shark Tank and defended Burnett’s position on the matter to Buzzfeed.
"

I don't think a lawsuit against anyone leaking the tapes would be successful. It could probably be easily argued that the people had a right to hear them. It's a matter of NATIONAL IMPORTANCE.
 
Here is a weird question

Tim O'Brien is the author of Trump nation. He reviewed Trump tax returns in 2005 as part of a libel case. He has a court gag order.

Is he a bad human being for not breaking the gag order? Should he be pilloried for this?
.....

O'Brien has talked about this extensively and has said as much as he could. I'm not sure he actually has the returns; they could be part of sealed court filings. And violating a court order could mean jail, which nobody should treat casually.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-05-12/time-for-donald-trump-to-release-his-tax-returns
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-07-21/dear-mr-trump-i-m-worth-10-billion-too-
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431575/donald-trump-tim-obrien-courtroom-story
 
O'Brien has talked about this extensively and has said as much as he could. I'm not sure he actually has the returns; they could be part of sealed court filings. And violating a court order could mean jail, which nobody should treat casually.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-05-12/time-for-donald-trump-to-release-his-tax-returns
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-07-21/dear-mr-trump-i-m-worth-10-billion-too-
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431575/donald-trump-tim-obrien-courtroom-story
I'm guessing he doesn't have copies. You could always report them lost in a burglary.
 
I don't get the fuss over this. He wasn't getting any of the African American vote and it will just make the remainder of his supporters giddy.

It wouldn't be about getting African American votes, it would be about the white voters who don't want to feel racist by voting for trump. Trump has his die hard supporters, yes. But there's only so many of them, he's is goinqg to need more moderate voters to win. A video of him saying "******" and there goes any last possibility of pulling out a win.
 
Trump takes down another Bush. Billy forced to take a leave of absence.
 


"I might have sold some condos to the russians" is apparently an understatement for "got payed hundreds of millions by russian interests".
By now the Hillary camp must be half-wishing for a postponement of the election date.
 
In hindsight, I think it would have. Not for anything Clinton did, but it would have given Gore a chance to change his cold-oatmeal image and not lose his second term to Bush, and not have gotten us into a poorly-conceived and ultimately failed power grab in Iraq.

Not quite the point I had in mind, of course.

Whether the Democrats (or Gore) would've benefited or even whether the nation would've benefited had Gore benefited is a little off the train of thought I was alluding to.
 
He could still win. I haven't seen him slag off disabled people yet.

Or albinos
 
Well he had that "terminal ill" moment, and then he made fun of that disabled reporter.

I can't think of anything with albinos though.
He's buggered. Unless the US has a hidden population of 3 or so million albinos
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom