CapelDodger
Penultimate Amazing
Is anyone keeping a cap on his comfort-food consumption, I wonder? That stuff's notoriously unhealthy, and can even lead to seizures.
(oh please oh please oh please ...)
Is anyone keeping a cap on his comfort-food consumption, I wonder? That stuff's notoriously unhealthy, and can even lead to seizures.
Also, it is the Republicans' fault for stabbing him in the back. LOL
I love the false equivocation of consensual sex with sexual assault but it's not a defense of Donald.![]()
Clinton is a serial seducer but he doesn't do it by backing women against a wall and forcing his hand up their skirts. He's a charmer, not a thug. There's no equivalence.
So can I now. You should bookmark that : you may be the first to have come up with it.I can just imagine about a year from now Trump looking right at an interviewer and with a straight face claiming he never ran for President.
I would be surprised if there isn't something worse.Any bets that there is even worse to come? It'd seem good politics to keep ramping it up and not to reveal the worst of it a month before the election..
It's worth noting that "they" does not only mean Democrats. "They" includes the Bush clan at the very least.
Sorry to nitpick the metaphor (it's in my nature, what can I say?) but bull elephants can't rut until they're mature, and Trump is far from that.He has the morality of a bull elephant during the rutting season.
Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio says that he will be voting for Mike Pence for president???
How does that work given that Pence is running for Vice President? Does that still count as a vote for the Trump/Pence ticket?
Please just stop.Since when is walking into a dressing room sexual assault? At worst, it's some version of voyeurism, although I can't imagine what he did would be illegal in any state since he was presumably authorized to go to any room in the building.
That ignores a couple accusations like groping Kathleen Wiley and Broderick's rape that may not have been politically motivated.
I know, and "the conversation was private"! There's simply no limit to Trump's idiocy. Someone should give him a fork and a toaster and tell him there's a dollar stuck inside. Then zap! and blame it on a dodgy mike ...Well Bush was the gossip reporter ...
You see this is why I dislike dynasties in politics, it brings too much baggage in with it and we wind up acting like we're considering electing people again when we're talking about electing their relatives.
Bill Clinton isn't running so even if you could make a 1:1 comparison between him and Trump, which you can't but whatever, it wouldn't matter.
I'm open to persuasion, but it doesn't seem to be a pattern of behaviour, which I would generally expect to see in such cases.That ignores a couple accusations like groping Kathleen Wiley and Broderick's rape that may not have been politically motivated.
Will you plead the 5th Amendment if you're asked what it is?I can only think of one way.
Yet again... the Bill Clinton analogy has nothing to do with whether he is running right now. He' a case study precedent of someone who got elected into office... and committed such vulgarities while there. Yet the argument as it is right now is that we shouldnt elect someone who speaks of women this way. Thats the double standard
Will you plead the 5th Amendment if you're asked what it is?![]()
A lot of doubt has been raised about those cases.
What's amusing about all of the desperate shrieks "Bill Clinton is a rapist" is that the alt-right has been notorious for claiming there are way too many false rape accusations in our society, yet many of them are willing to accept this one on faith.