NoahFence
Banned
I just saw the video with the remarks. That HAS to do it for him. It has to.
Yes, another guy confessed after becoming friends with one of the accused in prison. Said he did it all by himself. But there has been expert opinion stating that her wounds were inconsistent with a solo rape. It remains possible that he confessed (after the SOL had run out, mind you) in order to get his friend released.
I'm just saying that reasonable people can disagree on whether or not the Cp5 are actually guilty of anything and thus, Trump's statement isn't really all that crazy.
What about the DNA match?
I just saw the video with the remarks. That HAS to do it for him. It has to.
What about the DNA match?
I'm not sure I understand what is so egregious about Trump saying that he thinks the CP5 are guilty. Yes, no DNA matching them was found on the victim. There's no doubt that someone else deposited his semen. But does this exonerate them? Isn't there still be some question of whether or not they participated as they all confessed to? They have admitted to being part of a roving gang of kids who were assaulting people. They confessed to, at the very least, holding her down while others raped her. It is possible for them to have participated while not depositing DNA. I don't think their innocence is as forgone a conclusion as many here seem to think it is. I am willing to be corrected.
Trump isn't some random guy in a bar or on a message board expressing his misinformed opinion. He's campaigning to be president.
Personally, I prefer my high-ranking government officials to not be dismissive of due process and other Constitutionally-protected rights. YMMV.
Donald "Grab Her By the *****" Trump is now hoping against hope that Hurricane Matthew keeps him out of the news for a few more days.
Come on, Mike Pence. How can you look at yourself in the mirror and say, "This is the guy I, as an uptight evangelical, want to be my president"?
If this doesn't make a major hit in his evangical support, the only demographic that he really has left, then that is a serious indictment of them.
Trump apologises over lewd comments
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37593392
Trump apologises over lewd comments
Republican candidate Donald Trump has responded to a 2005 video showing him making lewd comments about women.
In the video, posted by the Washington Post, Mr Trump is heard telling TV host Billy Bush "you can do anything" to women "when you're a star".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37593392
Trump apologises over lewd comments
Republican candidate Donald Trump has responded to a 2005 video showing him making lewd comments about women.
In the video, posted by the Washington Post, Mr Trump is heard telling TV host Billy Bush "you can do anything" to women "when you're a star".