• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS / Trumped Up! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald was a known quantity when she signed up. Besides you can't do much campaign managing from a green room. This is the type of crap Bannon has made a career out of peddling to deplorables.

Still, I hope she got paid up front. Putting up with this **** and then not getting paid at the end because all the cash went to pay off loans from Donald would suck.
 
Still, I hope she got paid up front. Putting up with this **** and then not getting paid at the end because all the cash went to pay off loans from Donald would suck.
Political campaigns are notorious for stiffing vendors. One can only imagine how a Trump campaign will handle campaign debts.
 
Oi vey.

I can see it now, a bunch of ignorant rednecks starting a riot because they can't vote - because they're not registered.

The deck was stacked! Killary cheated!! :rolleyes:

Do they live in swing states that have same day voter registration?
 
Todd from MSNBC is asking a good question:

Why is Trump calling for Americans to watch porn?

1) Is there really a sex tape? I have heard a claim that there is no such thing, and
2) Why does it matter whether she is an American citizen or not? Is he suggesting that it is ok to insult foreigners for their looks?
 
A lot of **** is landing on Trump right now and yup, he's in meltdown mode again. But at least he has a strategy for dealing with the bad press...
No number of laughing dogs would do justice.

Laughing dogs would be treated as a conspiracy anyway.

They're playing the Monica card in force. It's positively surreal to see Trump, Gingrich, and Giuliani -- each in the public eye when they cheated on various of their nine combined spouses -- calling out Hillary.

Especially since that has nothing to do with her.
 
4) All of the above.

I can't believe I am actually wishing for Ted Cruz. Not that I'd want him to win, but I could at least wrap my head around why people would support him. Trump... I just don't get it.

Anger. Anger at their economic situation, anger at changes in society, anger at a number of things which may be legitimate, but channeled toward a candidate who is definitely not on their side.
 
Tweeting at 3:00 AM? And insane, whiney tweeting at that? I'm beginning to thing there may be something to the "Donald is a cokehead" rumors.

The "sex tape", as I understand it, is a scene from a Spanish-language reality show in which she is seen in bed under the covers.
 
Tweeting at 3:00 AM? And insane, whiney tweeting at that? I'm beginning to thing there may be something to the "Donald is a cokehead" rumors.

The "sex tape", as I understand it, is a scene from a Spanish-language reality show in which she is seen in bed under the covers.

Does Trump simply not understand that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Has he forgotten what his own wife used to do for a living ?
 
Does Trump simply not understand that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Has he forgotten what his own wife used to do for a living ?

It's only bad when Democrats/Liberals do it.

But this is crazy. This won't, or rather shouldn't, help Trump at all!
 
Does Trump simply not understand that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Has he forgotten what his own wife used to do for a living ?

Oh main, how did I forget this!

Trump criticizes Miss America for a "sex tape" but ignores his wife's lesbian scene photos?

Tramp? Trump? Trump? Tramp?
 
Trump tweets:

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

Remember, don't believe "sources said" by the VERY dishonest media. If they don't name the sources, the sources don't exist.
 
Tweeting at 3:00 AM? And insane, whiney tweeting at that? I'm beginning to thing there may be something to the "Donald is a cokehead" rumors.

The "sex tape", as I understand it, is a scene from a Spanish-language reality show in which she is seen in bed under the covers.

There's two "sex tapes" I am aware of. One is from an actual porn, but it's porn with a completely different person (just relabeled to trick people into viewing it). The other is from that reality show which is apparently not at all graphic and is pretty much just two people moving around under blankets.
 
Does Trump simply not understand that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Has he forgotten what his own wife used to do for a living ?

I don't think Trump can even begin to understand this where it applies to himself.

Trump lives in his own bizarro world with a pathological condition of the mind that warps his understanding of reality. This is so much more than typical political spin. He is delusional and suffers from narcissistic personality disorder. It is possibly combined with a borderline personality.

I wonder if we need a whole new vocabulary when talking about his political behavior.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom