• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump Is Already Conceding The Election

I know what's going on. Satan called Trump to break the bad news: although their deal was for Trump to be successful in spite of himself, it never actually specifically included the presidency, while Satan's deal with Clinton did. Satan's hands are tied, he's gotta give it to Clinton.
 
And they'll do it with the exact same irrational fear mongering and dog whistling that shaped their party into the one that nominated Trump in the first place.

No: they aren't winning, so obviously they still aren't conservative enough. Same-ol', same-ol' won't work; They need something edgier and more conservative.


... I'm afraid to see what *that* will be. :boggled:
 
No: they aren't winning, so obviously they still aren't conservative enough. Same-ol', same-ol' won't work; They need something edgier and more conservative.


... I'm afraid to see what *that* will be. :boggled:

From that classic Murphy Brown episode....


"Now, 'slavery' is a misunderstood word." :jaw-dropp
 
I know what's going on. Satan called Trump to break the bad news: although their deal was for Trump to be successful in spite of himself, it never actually specifically included the presidency, while Satan's deal with Clinton did. Satan's hands are tied, he's gotta give it to Clinton.
I think it is more like "Look Trump I can't perform miracles that's the other guy's thing."
 
No: they aren't winning, so obviously they still aren't conservative enough.
I cut that board three times already and it is still too short.
You just got it misremembered. It's "measure twice, cut once."

Nope, I said it exactly as intended. It is comparison between two logical nonsenses:
  • That republicans losing elections in last years is due to insufficiently conservative candidate.
  • That you expect board to be longer after cutting it. Multiple times.
 
And yes, Mader is using it correctly - it means someone is doubling down on the stupid and is still confused by the results.
 
I know what's going on. Satan called Trump to break the bad news: although their deal was for Trump to be successful in spite of himself, it never actually specifically included the presidency, while Satan's deal with Clinton did. Satan's hands are tied, he's gotta give it to Clinton.

Ben Carson was right!!
 
Is he just making excuses? Or is he setting up his Trumpets to believe that the election was stolen from them by those nasty illegals, Muslims and bleeding women? Because every true American will vote for him, right? You can be sure that he'll file challenges in every state he loses if his lawyers can find some kind of rationale.

Trumpetirds!!!!!! or Trumpetards. I prefer the first!!
 
That's a Trump style admission he can't win it, so yes, it's actually a concession. Expect more of the same.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Has it gotten that bad? I can't even rely on what he says, but now must use a "Trump speak" translator?

What I heard was something along the lines of, "If Hillary wins Pennsylvania, it will be because of voter fraud." But what I was supposed to hear was, "I am going to lose Pennsylvania."

Have I got that right?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom