Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
Shall I repeat the question:
When, precisely, did Sollecito have the first chance to communicate/confer with his lawyer(s) after the time of his arrest and detention in the early hours of 6th November 2007?
As a fleshing-out of that question: when did Sollecito have a chance to communicate/confer with his lawyer(s) between his arrest/detention and his appearance before the court three days later?
As I said before, it would be better all round if you would a) read the question(s) properly, b) provide concise and unambiguous answers, and c) not address something entirely different in your answer. It is, after all, you who have repeatedly claimed that Sollecito "did confer with his lawyers" in (presumably, from the context of your assertion - give that you're trying to minimise the Migini censure as a "minor administrative error" with no real-world adverse consequences for Sollecito) an acceptable and "normal" time frame after his arrest.
So, go ahead. Have a go at actually answering the question. OR..... withdraw your claim that Sollecito had/has nothing to complain about regarding any denial of access to a lawyer on the part of Mignini. I look forward to seeing one or the other forthwith.
You can bully me all you like, "John", I can only quote what is in the news reports.