• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Lord Language Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us tell the truth.
For the last 50 - 70 years there is no language that can compare with English on those parameters.
English is unlimitedly higher not only all ancient languages but all modern languages.
So to get equal life abilities from life beginning all world children have to know English as native language.
But if you will compare statistically index of life success of bilingual English spoken people and monolingual English spoken people it will be clear that bilingual statistically are more successful in life.
So all people have to know some more languages except English.
My project gives to every man 26 weeks of creative vacation in a year.
So the man will have the real ability to learn languages according his free choice.
I am absolutely sure that most of lifelong high educated multi professional 4 - cultural persons will certainly choice Holy Resurrected Language as one of them.

Why would Joe Paycheck suddenly become Joe Genius just because he had some time off?

A couple of times during my work time I had months off from work and I never wrote the Great American Novel or painted a masterpiece.

Since most American's pastime is drinking beer and watching sports I don't see that six months more of that will improve humanity.
 
I was very surprised when I realised that in US the average hour wage in dollars of 2006 is 16 dollars from 1971.

OK!
It was the great problem - the Eastern communist block.
But all countries of those block for last 25 years have the western ideology and western life practice.w

I am absolutely sure that from the first year of realisation of my project it will come the end of world crisis.
God will give me ability to solve this problem as easy as I have adapted the Diet of New Saturday on myself.
But without 100000000 dollars I can't really begin.
So what do you do with this money? What does this money go for? It's not like you can just buy North America and Europe and if you could, you couldn't even afford Luxembourg with that palty sum. How does that small amount of money completely alter the geopolitics of the entire world?
 
But if you will compare statistically index of life success of bilingual English spoken people and monolingual English spoken people it will be clear that bilingual statistically are more successful in life.

I'm already multilingual. I speak English, French, Esperanto, and a smattering of Icelandic, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Irish Gaelic, and Japanese.

I am absolutely sure that most of lifelong high educated multi professional 4 - cultural persons will certainly choice Holy Resurrected Language as one of them.

Actually, Hebrew is close to the bottom of the "languages I'd like to study" list. I'd rather become more proficient in Icelandic, Chinese, Spanish and German first, then pick up some Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Cree, Farsi and Korean.
 
Hebrew isn't a terribly useful language since so many people who speak it also speak English or another global language. Spanish, French, English and Arabic give you pretty good bang for the buck. I can't see spending time on Hebrew unless there's some specific academic interest.
 
Lots of religious maniacs and lunatics have mad ideas like that. Here's a Christian version.

I think that it is interesting to every high educated cultural man who believe in God in clerical or in secular form to know HIS resurrected after 2500 years of death language in resurrected after 2700 years of death Israel.
I think that God has given a great opportunity not only for Israeli citizens but for all those people.
It absolutely does not mean that I want to displace English as the current global lingua franca.
 
I've never been so happy to be an atheist as now.

If it is not a secret tell me please what Dates you celebrate.

If the man is atheist he of course does not have to know Holy Resurrected Language.
For me every person who agree even only with one of 4 blocks of my project is the full member of "New Saturday Movement".
 
I think that it is interesting to every high educated cultural man who believe in God in clerical or in secular form to know HIS resurrected after 2500 years of death language in resurrected after 2700 years of death Israel.
I think that God has given a great opportunity not only for Israeli citizens but for all those people.
It absolutely does not mean that I want to displace English as the current global lingua franca.
So, out of the thousands of languages in the world, there is a special one which is God's own language? That Israel is God's special country? Do you really believe that? Do you believe that this was the language spoken before the Tower of Babel?

These ideas are not rational. They are primitive concepts from the distant past.
 
It honestly is both a fascinating and horrifying experience to see how badly religion can rot the mind.
I am the secular Abrahamic - Buddhist.
It means that in secular format I read 4 Books of all 4 world religions Tanah, Christian Bible, Koran and Buddhist Tractate -Tripitaka.
In clerical format it is imposible to be the man of 4 world religions.
In secular format it is posible and strongly needful for everybody if we want to make the total "holocaust" to the total xenophobia and total xeno-hating of all kinds.
How do you plan on converting every living person to this new idea?
My explanation of this project to people in online and in offline.
I need only 100000000 dollars of investment to implement it globally.
I need to establish some businesses were people will work for example 1 - 2 weeks and other 1 - 2 weeks they will be in creative vacation.
So they will have except an increasing hour wage 26 weeks of creative vacation in a year for lifelong education and development.
What is your plan on employment now that most restaurants and food vendors would close due to people only eating on 1 day?
Ideally it will be seven 7th Days a week.
Each person in his 7th Day will eat in restaurants or from restaurants all dishes he want 7 time for 24 hours in his 7th Day.
Will it be illegal to eat on any other day? What if someone did?
The Diet of New 7th Day is absolutely compatible with every other lifestyle.
The man can be on it for example for a year or some months and then live in absolutely another lifestyle.
But his organism will be taught to return to this diet every time he want.
Because the organism of a man that was in this diet for a year is very very healthy he will get very very fast overweight if he will eat 2500 kcal a day.
The man on my diet eats 7000 - 9000 kcal in his 7th Day for all week.
 
Will it be illegal to eat on any other day? What if someone did?
The Diet of New 7th Day is absolutely compatible with every other lifestyle.
The man can be on it for example for a year or some months and then live in absolutely another lifestyle.
But his organism will be taught to return to this diet every time he want.
Because the organism of a man that was in this diet for a year is very very healthy he will get very very fast overweight if he will eat 2500 kcal a day.
The man on my diet eats 7000 - 9000 kcal in his 7th Day for all week.
The alphabet was invented to represent the sounds of a Semitic language, and was propagated across the Mediterranean by the Semitic-speaking Phoenicians.
The Greeks adopted it - they called their own alphabet "Punic", Phoenician. But that didn't change their language into a Semitic language!
The point about alphabets is that they can be applied to any language, without changing the language. After the Greeks, Italian peoples adopted this alphabet, including the Etruscans, whose language belongs to a different and obscure family of tongues, now all extinct. Their language didn't change into a Semitic one when they adopted the Phoenician writing system. The Romans picked this alphabet up from the Etruscans, and adapted it a little; and it is the Roman one we're writing in now.
I agree with all this.
So to say that a language is "common" because it was in ancient times represented by an alphabet that has now been adopted, in modified forms, by speakers of other languages - to say that is very foolish and mistaken.

I just wanted to say that today only Holy Resurrected Language has alphabet that is the base root of most alphabets.
There are also Aramaic - the language of Talmud and assyrians with this alphabet but it is not the speaking language of nation.
It was experience in Israel.
Somebody has translated Tanah on Modern Hebrew.
It means that Israel people have difficulties to understand Book of books in original.
If all Israel people will use this modern Tanah our Holy Resurrected Language will loose his great status.
Only if natively spoken Hebrew people can read and understand the Book of books as it is now we can say that our language is the Holy Resurrected Language.
I think that people of all Abrahamic Civilization have fight for keeping this great status.
Modern Hebrew will cost zero without understanding The Book of books in original.
 
There is to be a world state in which the official and personal spoken languages are to be English and Hebrew, and it is to be ruled from Jerusalem by people whom God will choose by lot.
It will be the Union of all Developed and Correctly Developing Countries.
Each person will know many languages including English, Holy Resurrected Language Language, the languages of his mother and father.
All 3 branches of state power and most work places according random sampling from candidates that were successful in the tests of professional selection and only for 1 cadence.
Its inhabitants are to fast for six days each week, and on the Jewish Sabbath they are to consume ten kilos of food and excrete several kilos of faeces and urine. They are to abstain from productive work for half the year.
Most inhabitants will use the Diet of New 7th Day in their 7th Days that will give them a great health and a huge life expectancy.
When they will meet with friends or relatives they will eat and drink with great pleasure as we do it today.
26 weeks of creative vacation a year will increase their professional qualification.
It will give the increasing of an hour productivity and that’s why the increasing of hour wage.
The real hour wage will increase on 3% a year as minimum.
Inflation will be zero.
I see. Do you think that these ideas will help to advance the Middle East Peace Process? Perhaps you should go to Damascus or Tehran to promote your Peace Plan. If you do, I wish you luck!
I am absolutely sure that global realization of my project is the only way to avoid the world war 3, to end the global crisis, to solve really the Middle East problem and to end the war between Russia and Ukraine.
Today we live in society of total violent tolerance of hating each others mono cultural people.
"New 7th Day" society will live in relationship of creative complementary communication between most multicultural high educated people.
 
Maybe they keep silent because, like many, they cannot find a polite response to incomprehensible nonsense.

Maybe they keep silent because, like many, they cannot find a polite response to incomprehensible nonsense.
We are people of Abrahamic civilization.
So to speak on Holy Resurrected Language of Abraham is not the "incomprehensible nonsense".
It is the absolutely needful ting for every really person of this civilization.
Of course I have no intention to do this imperatively.
It have to from the free will.
 
It will only take one thing to completely undo NC's plan: An alternative nation with a more appealing lifestyle. Even if the only tenet of the nation's credo was "Eat when you're hungry," we could attract millions of willing citizens.
I am hungry 6 days a week without food and I am very happy.
I eat only in the 7th Day and I am very happy from my huge eating too.
The ability to change these two radical alternatives gives me the great freedom.

A war between the starved citizens of New Saturday Land and Foodatopia would be short and brutal, with hordes of disgruntled fast food employees, grocery clerks and baristas -- Plus an elite strike force of Henckell- and Cuisinart-wielding foodies -- running roughshod over the confused masses still struggling to communicate with one another in a patois of tourist-level English and Hebrew.
It is the example of fantastic from the person of our society were dominates the relationship of tolerance between hating each other people .
In my society people practically will not have reasons to hate each other.
It will not be losers.
Only more or less winners will be there.
Relationship of the creative complementary communications will dominate in society of "New Saturday".
 
I'm not going to participate. I will eat when I want to.
Eat please in every time you want and all what you want.
I'm not taking your 26 weeks of creative vacation since it's perfectly obvious your plan is economically impossible.
It is just the declarative judgment with out proof.
What is the problem in EU country with 1500 hours of job in a year to make weekly symmetrical lifestyle with 1248 hours of work in a year with 26 working weeks in a year, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week?!
What is a problem to increase the hour wage at 20% to keep the quality of life.
You don't believe in God but why you don't believe in simple figures that proof that weekly symmetrical lifestyle is the very real thing.

It won't but for arguments sake we'll allow for the possibility the government considers the idea I will resist. Go find some hills in which to set up your commune but leave me out of it.
It is a good idea to set up some communes of "New Saturday" principals.
If you are the free businessmen or freelancer you of course can live and work as you want.
But if the people get there wage according hours of work they have to work not more than 1248 hours a year in weekly symmetrical format.
If you are an employer you can work as you want but your time paying workers have to get from you weekly symmetrical format of work.

Better repetitive drink than repetitive work.
Most people have this type of work that they reasonably hate.
I give them 26 weeks of creative vacation in a year to bring them the real opportunity to make themselves free from this very bad lifestyle.
 
If it is not a secret tell me please what Dates you celebrate.

If the man is atheist he of course does not have to know Holy Resurrected Language.
For me every person who agree even only with one of 4 blocks of my project is the full member of "New Saturday Movement".

I celebrate Christmas, a nice pagan holiday; July 4th, US Independence Day; my birthday; several other birthdays of people I care about and December 5th, the repeal of prohibition. I have no earthly idea of what this has to do with me being an atheist or your dream that will not happen.

So, the he people who agree with one of your four blocks, do they know they are part of your movement?
 
The man on my diet eats 7000 - 9000 kcal in his 7th Day for all week.

I see a major problem with this. Even at the maximum of 9000 kcal/week, that gives an average daily caloric intake of only 1286 kcal per day. This would leave your body in permanent starvation mode, as the recommended daily caloric intake for a sedentary male of your age is over 2000 kcal. You would have to eat 14,000 kcal in order to meet that requirement -- And even more if you're exercising.

You also don't mention how much protein you're eating, but if you're starving yourself 6 days a week I suspect that your body is in a catabolic state, consuming muscle mass for energy on a day-to-day basis.

I reiterate My earlier suggestion that you get a full medical workup with comprehensive bloodwork, lest you do irreversible damage to your body with your starve-and-binge diet.
 
I see a major problem with this. Even at the maximum of 9000 kcal/week, that gives an average daily caloric intake of only 1286 kcal per day. This would leave your body in permanent starvation mode, as the recommended daily caloric intake for a sedentary male of your age is over 2000 kcal. You would have to eat 14,000 kcal in order to meet that requirement -- And even more if you're exercising.

You also don't mention how much protein you're eating, but if you're starving yourself 6 days a week I suspect that your body is in a catabolic state, consuming muscle mass for energy on a day-to-day basis.

I reiterate My earlier suggestion that you get a full medical workup with comprehensive bloodwork, lest you do irreversible damage to your body with your starve-and-binge diet.

I believe, based on the above that he is not telling the truth when he tells us he only eats one day a week.
 
There is no way to solve it with half the available workforce not being productive. That means that either I have to save half my income to pay for my creative leave or a social security system has to be set up to pay me while I'm off being creative. This means that the people on the working cycle have to be taxed at a rate to support the non-working able bodied and children, the disabled and elderly.

I can't afford to save half my income now and there's no investment I could make that would return enough at my current savings rate to support me for six months a year perpetually.

Let us make our mathematical calculation more accurately.
You don't believe in God but in figures I hope you believe.
In the EU countries for example France, Germany, Holland the amount of work hours in a year 1500 hours and less.
In my system a worker or an employee have to work 26 weeks in a year, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.
It means 1248 hours a year.
It means that to keep the wage of 26 weeks a year working man employer as to pay hour wage on 20% more but not on 100% more as you have said.
There are countries in EU were people work 1650 working hours in a year.
It means that in this case an employer has to increase the hour wage on 32% but not on 100% as you have said. employers have very incorrect logic.
From one side they pay for an hour of overwork for bad job of tired worker 50% - 100% more than for an hour of good normal job.
From another side they do not want to pay 20% - 32% more for an hour more and more good job of more and more in his creative vacation worker.
People consumemost of all in their vacation period.
Today a man has averregly 1 - 2, sometimes 4 weeks of vacation n a year.
It means that in my model the intension to consume will increese 13 times.
If you can't understand that it is the main economical driver of market economy you nothing understand in economy.
 
Let us make our mathematical calculation more accurately ...
People consumemost of all in their vacation period.
Today a man has averregly 1 - 2, sometimes 4 weeks of vacation n a year.
It means that in my model the intension to consume will increese 13 times.
If you can't understand that it is the main economical driver of market economy you nothing understand in economy.
So your accurate God given mathematics tells you this. If a man consumes x commodities when he has two weeks' holidays from work a year, then he will consume 13x commodities if he has 26 weeks' holidays a year. So he will eat thirteen breakfasts each day, and own thirteen motor cars if his holiday entitlement is increased by that factor.

Are you sure of this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom