-
-
Out of over a thousand post, s/he has only set the "probably innocent" crowd straight ten times, and all of those were in points of law, and not from true knowledge of the case, unless perception is now considered knowledge.
I'm willing to be convinced otherwise v, so show me where s/he has continually set many of the "probably innocent" crowd straight, without an equally probable perception of innocence also being introduced in rebuttal.
That should be easy, because "continually" infers many,8
d
-
Kauffer was claiming just now that Buratti stated that Lumumba's phone was bugged prior to Nov. 5th.
I pointed out that Kauffer's claim is false: Buratti didn't state that.
Is that a point of law, or is it about facts of the case?
I showed that the bathmat footprint measurement match Sollecito and not Guede (the 'innocentisti' crowd didn't reply, just objected 'ex post' that the result shouldn't be considered relevant on preliminary considereatons). Is that a point of law?
I showed that Stefanoni did not refuse to disclose files: is that a point of law?
I showed that Conti and Vecchiotti were reported saying that they had the utmost cooperation from the polizia scientifica and they had oobtained all the data they had requested; I showed that Vecchiotti was caught lying as she quoted from a trial transcript and at the same time she stated she was hearing things for the first time. Is this a point of law?
I have shown that scientific research has found luminol to be far more sensitive and more soecific than TMB and the latter also being indirect, is that a topic of law?
I have shown that the claim that Quintavalle was contradicted by Chiriboga was a false claim. Is that a point of law?
I have shown that the claim that the prosecution put forward a satanic motive was unsupported and contrary to the trial papers. Is that a point of law?
I have shown that reported cooperation between Carlizzi and Mignini was a fictional tale and obviously contrary to reality. Is that a point of law?
I reported that De Felice did not state anything fron which one could infer the police was already after Lumumba. Is that a point of law?
I have shown some of the contradictions in the lone perpetrator scenario as for some phisical evidence, like showing how this is inconsistent with the stepping on the pillow, how the post-mortem sexual abuse scenario conflict with autopsy and physical evidence, how the theory of Guede committing a quick attack conflicts with physical evidence and autopsy, how the scenario of washing his trousers conflicts with physical evidence due to lack of. dripping, how the theory of him locking the door is contrary to physical evidence, and these are only some examples from the issues in this subject; are these points of law?
I pointed out how there are egregiius contradictions in Knox's account, also emerging from her Dec. 17 interrogation. Is that a point of law? I reminded how she claimed false memory and not lying under coercion: is that just a point of law?
In fact, I believe many of the things that I pointed out they do have something to do with words, with reading statements and papers, and with logical inference. They often have something to do but just partly, with the law or the context.