Desert Fox
Philosopher
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2014
- Messages
- 6,147
Oh dear. Well it's always good for laughs around here.
The fact is foreigners make up more than 25% of the US prison population.
With all those privatized prisons, beds must be filled....
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/23/6_shocking_revelations_about_how_private_prisons_make_money_partner/
Oh and an even bigger laugh was the talk about Knox being hit and how that's going to really pee them off over at the ECHR.
I guess Knoxer's own lawyer should have keep his mouth shut when he spilled the beans telling reporters that she was never hit. I mean, it really doesn't help the cause.
And anyway: according to the ECHR, Knoxer has to show that she's persued this issue first in Italy...soooo would someone please post her formal complaint about police brutality?
Are those not most Mexican? As an American, I actually only sort of consider Mexicans and Canadians to be foreigners.