RWVBWL
Master Poster
"af", not "AF"
Greetings Bolint,
Thanks for the response.
I've always wondered abit about the "AF",
and so curious, I wanted to see how Rudy Guede would have wrote it.
What better place to look than his German Prison Diary that he wrote in his own handwriting?
Looking on Page 3 of it (or Page 6 of the translation)
here's the "af, af, af" that Rudy wrote of:
She was moaning, trying to speak. I got up and went to her room
and she, I repeat, she was trying to say something, but I
made out only a sound “af, af, af.” I tried to write on the
wall because she wanted to say something, but there
wasn’t time to look for a pen and a sheet of paper. But I
was only able to capture those two letters.
Here's a screen grab of his handwriting, blown up 300%
and then clone stamped so the surrounding letters are outta the Jpeg.
For some reason I don't see an "af" on the bloody wall finger marks seen above.
Nor an "AF" either...
Just some bloody finger marks dragged downward.
I said it yesterday, I'll mention it again tonight.
I find it odd that the fuzzy bloody bath mat imprint had footprint comparisons made with it. The bloody wall finger marks are much clearer, they were never identified, where's the hand+finger comparison? Heck, ILE even did a knife print comparison, but not the bloody wall finger marks.
Weird...
![]()
Who left this bloody wall print?
Is it a left hand or a right?
Were hand size comparions made to this as was done with the diluted bloody bath mat imprint?
For some reason I've never seen pics of Rudy or Raff's hand in comparison to this photo,
Rudy.RWVBWL said:Who left this bloody wall print?
I believe that it is the origin of Rudy's tale of writing 'AF' on the wall.
This picture appeared in the very early news reports with the heading "The murderer left traces."
Rudy saw the picture and later invented the AF story. (The first two lines with the lower crossing indeed resembles somewhat an A)
Greetings Bolint,
Thanks for the response.
I've always wondered abit about the "AF",
and so curious, I wanted to see how Rudy Guede would have wrote it.
What better place to look than his German Prison Diary that he wrote in his own handwriting?
Looking on Page 3 of it (or Page 6 of the translation)
here's the "af, af, af" that Rudy wrote of:
She was moaning, trying to speak. I got up and went to her room
and she, I repeat, she was trying to say something, but I
made out only a sound “af, af, af.” I tried to write on the
wall because she wanted to say something, but there
wasn’t time to look for a pen and a sheet of paper. But I
was only able to capture those two letters.
Here's a screen grab of his handwriting, blown up 300%
and then clone stamped so the surrounding letters are outta the Jpeg.
For some reason I don't see an "af" on the bloody wall finger marks seen above.
Nor an "AF" either...
Just some bloody finger marks dragged downward.
I said it yesterday, I'll mention it again tonight.
I find it odd that the fuzzy bloody bath mat imprint had footprint comparisons made with it. The bloody wall finger marks are much clearer, they were never identified, where's the hand+finger comparison? Heck, ILE even did a knife print comparison, but not the bloody wall finger marks.
Weird...
Last edited:
