Dan O.
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2007
- Messages
- 13,594
...
In fact, in his police interrogation he testified that she had returned probably at about 1am:
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/thum_434745477c2e304323.jpg[/qimg]
This is typical Machiavelli to drop a clipping and not reveal it's source. Does anyone recognize where this is from? I recognize the content but not this specific format.
As for the content:
A.D.R Siamo usciti da casa, siamo andato in centro, ma non ricordo cosa abbiamo fatto.
A.D.R Siamo rimasti in centro dalle ore 18.00 fino alle ore 20.30/21.00. Io alle ore 21.00 sono Andato a casa mia da solo, mentre Amanda mi ha detto che sarebbe andata al bub Le Chic, perché voleva incontrare dei suoi amici.
A.D.R A questo punto ci siamo salutati io mi sono diretto verso casa mia mentre lei si è diretta Verso il centro.
A.D.R Sono andato a casa da solo, mi sono messo al computer e mi sono fatto una canna. Senz'altro ho cenato ma non ricordo cosa ha mangiato. Verso le ore 23:00 me ha chimato, sull'utenza fissa di casa mia 075.9660789, mio padre. Nella circostanza ricordo che Amanda ancora non era tornata.
A.D.R Ho navigato al computer per altre due ore cira dopo la telefonata di mio padre ed ho smesso solo quando Amanda è rientrata presumibilmente verso le ore 1.00.
A.D.R Non ricordo bene come fosse vestita e se era vestitaallo stesso modo di quando ci siamo salutati prima di cena.
A.D.R Siamo rimasti in centro dalle ore 18.00 fino alle ore 20.30/21.00. Io alle ore 21.00 sono Andato a casa mia da solo, mentre Amanda mi ha detto che sarebbe andata al bub Le Chic, perché voleva incontrare dei suoi amici.
A.D.R A questo punto ci siamo salutati io mi sono diretto verso casa mia mentre lei si è diretta Verso il centro.
A.D.R Sono andato a casa da solo, mi sono messo al computer e mi sono fatto una canna. Senz'altro ho cenato ma non ricordo cosa ha mangiato. Verso le ore 23:00 me ha chimato, sull'utenza fissa di casa mia 075.9660789, mio padre. Nella circostanza ricordo che Amanda ancora non era tornata.
A.D.R Ho navigato al computer per altre due ore cira dopo la telefonata di mio padre ed ho smesso solo quando Amanda è rientrata presumibilmente verso le ore 1.00.
A.D.R Non ricordo bene come fosse vestita e se era vestitaallo stesso modo di quando ci siamo salutati prima di cena.
ADR We came out from the house, we went into the center, but do not remember what we did.
ADR We were in the center from 18.00 up to 20.30 / 21:00. I have to 21.00 Went to my house alone, while Amanda told me that she was going to bub Le Chic. because he wanted to meet his friends.
ADR At this point we said goodbye I headed to my house while she is direct Towards the center.
A.D.R. I went home alone, I sat at the computer and I got high. Certainly I had dinner but can not remember what he ate. At about 23:00 I have kimono, fixed on the user's 075.9660789 my house, my father. In fact I remember that Amanda had not yet returned.
ADR I sailed to the computer for two hours after the call CIRA my father and I stopped only when Amanda came back presumably at approximately 1:00.
ADR not remember how it was and if he was dressed vestitaallo same way as when we said goodbye before dinner.
ADR We were in the center from 18.00 up to 20.30 / 21:00. I have to 21.00 Went to my house alone, while Amanda told me that she was going to bub Le Chic. because he wanted to meet his friends.
ADR At this point we said goodbye I headed to my house while she is direct Towards the center.
A.D.R. I went home alone, I sat at the computer and I got high. Certainly I had dinner but can not remember what he ate. At about 23:00 I have kimono, fixed on the user's 075.9660789 my house, my father. In fact I remember that Amanda had not yet returned.
ADR I sailed to the computer for two hours after the call CIRA my father and I stopped only when Amanda came back presumably at approximately 1:00.
ADR not remember how it was and if he was dressed vestitaallo same way as when we said goodbye before dinner.
This is clearly a conflagration of events. It has aspects of what Raffaele has always maintained but then incorporates details that are proven false in a time period when nobody needs an alibi because Meredith is still at her dinner party with friends. If this is the summary from Raffaele's interrogation, it is strongly being influenced by what the police want to believe.
