• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Bigfoot follies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all of those little branchlets sticking out of the trunk. That is nature's hair trap. Look at the rough bark. That is nature's hair trap.

Bigfoot is covered top to bottom with shaggy hair. If Bigfoot knocked that tree down then its hairs have to be stuck in places right in front of your eyes.

But you won't find any Bigfoot hairs ever and you won't stop believing ever.

Trust me, we looked, but didn't find any. Here is another example of a break. The top was several feet from the base and perfectly in the trail.

picture.php

picture.php


Again, no hairs found.
 
Bigfoot can't break stuff like that without leaving hairs. Hairs that you can see stuck in all that snaggy snagginess.

Bigfooters by now have looked at thousands of tree breaks like this. No Bigfoot hairs.
 
Think about how a 9 foot ape would either push or pull down that tree. Would it wrap both massive arms around the trunk and then push or pull? Would it first have to break off the branchlets so that it can get its body right up next to the trunk? Is there a section where Bigfoot broke off those branchlets giving it access to the trunk? Or does Bigfoot have very long slender arms like poles that fit in between all the branchlets and then delicately knocks the tree down leaving all the branchlets intact?

I want to be perfectly clear on these. I have no idea what or who broke these trees and I'm open to all possible explanations. The first one I have a timeline on and it was within 5 days. The second, I have no idea when it occurred.
 
You mean like this?

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1149&pictureid=8892[/qimg]
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1149&pictureid=8891[/qimg]

5 days earlier, this trail was walked and that was not there. No wind storms during that time either.

That's not a 24' diameter. That "break" could be started with an implement and finished by hand.
 
I have no idea what or who broke these trees and I'm open to all possible explanations.

We think that the Pleistocene megafauna went extinct but how do you prove that? Imagine a hooved creature about 50% larger than a moose. Down goes the tree.

How can you allow for Bigfoot to be a possible explanation and not also allow the above to be a possible explanation?
 
Trust me, we looked, but didn't find any. Here is another example of a break. The top was several feet from the base and perfectly in the trail.

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1149&pictureid=8893[/qimg]
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1149&pictureid=8894[/qimg]

Again, no hairs found.

Machete could perhaps do that; need to see the other end. This one doesn't appear at all natural. Man-made most likely. Footie-made not at all likely.
 
Machete could perhaps do that; need to see the other end. This one doesn't appear at all natural. Man-made most likely. Footie-made not at all likely.

There were no tool marks on either of these. The second one is broken off over 7 feet up. You can see his hand, fully extended and he stands at 5'10". That would be really difficult for a man to do.
 
There were no tool marks on either of these. The second one is broken off over 7 feet up. You can see his hand, fully extended and he stands at 5'10". That would be really difficult for a man to do.

A ladder?
Some rope?
Are you seriously claiming this is hard to do?

Here's a Youtube of a guy lopping a branch using a bow and the chain from a chainsaw.

A teeny bit of imagination shows lopping a tree 7' off the ground is no problem at all.
 
NL, why aren't you presenting the pictures and stories to professional Minnesota forestry people instead of Internet Bigfoot skeptics? Why are you asking us?

Same thing with your vocalization audio recordings. We told you to present them to a wolf researcher (Mech) and you didn't do that. You seem to only want to know what Internet Bigfoot skeptics think.

There is a real pattern here and it's difficult to think of you and your Bigfoot group as honest players.
 
There were no tool marks on either of these.

Why should we believe you?

You told us you saw a 9 foot tall Bigfoot right there in front of you.

Why should we believe anything you say?

You should present the photos to state forestry workers asking what might cause it. They won't already know that you claim to have seen a 9 footer in the vicinity.
 
Our group does interact with the local DNR officers and we provide them with updates as to where and when we are out in the areas. They are not interested in our findings and have pretty much the same attitude as you and dismiss what we are doing, which is fine.

I'm not presenting them here expecting anything to come out of it. I'm just providing you with some items in line with the discussion.

Although I understand why you don't choose to believe me, I will say that what I provide on this forum is true.

I'm currently working out details for my next outing in a location that sounds promising. Heading out in two weeks so we'll see if I can come up with something better. Stay tuned.
 
There were no tool marks on either of these.
I'd have to inspect them before accepting that assessment. In the first, the cut could easily be obscured on the back side or by the tearing of the bark.

The second one is broken off over 7 feet up. You can see his hand, fully extended and he stands at 5'10". That would be really difficult for a man to do.

Easily accomplished with a long handled pruner. http://www.benmeadows.com/corona-by...0709162045:s&gclid=CMG187jRuL8CFSJo7AodIR4ABw

Have you never cut trees or brush?
 
Our group does interact with the local DNR officers and we provide them with updates as to where and when we are out in the areas. They are not interested in our findings and have pretty much the same attitude as you and dismiss what we are doing, which is fine.

I'm not presenting them here expecting anything to come out of it. I'm just providing you with some items in line with the discussion.

Although I understand why you don't choose to believe me, I will say that what I provide on this forum is true.

I'm currently working out details for my next outing in a location that sounds promising. Heading out in two weeks so we'll see if I can come up with something better. Stay tuned.

All of these "items" being built into the bigfoot legend have naturally occurring explanations without any need for an added entity like footie. None of these "items" are observed bigfoot behavior because bigfoot has never been reliably observed. Anywhere. The reason these "items" are being shoehorned as bigfoot behavior is because there is no other bigfoot evidence. If there were, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

There will be no bagged NAWAC bigfoot, no holy grail Finding Bigfoot footage, no unknown North American primate DNA discovered at long last.

I'd bet your house on it.
 
Our group does interact with the local DNR officers and we provide them with updates as to where and when we are out in the areas. They are not interested in our findings and have pretty much the same attitude as you and dismiss what we are doing, which is fine.

So they already know that you are Bigfooters? They feel the same about Bigfoot as we do here at JREF?

Consider that the forests and inhabitants are their full-time profession and study and that's going all the way back to the start of their department in your state. Meanwhile, you pop in to the woods as an occasional hobby and see Bigfoot, hear Bigfoot, have things thrown at you by Bigfoot and other evidences.

They know your where and when. It would be so cool if the DNR was hoaxing you but I really doubt it. But it would be so awesome cool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom